I'm still not sure about posting my old blogs on this site. If I do, they'll be pre-dated, so they will appear prior to all the blogs that are currently posted. I'm not sure if there is a point in doing this, since it doesn't really reflect the "Missouri" experience of this blog....but then again, I guess the theme is also "Misery" because I like to inscribe the pain onto myself when I write. I don't know. Until then, if you read my blog and would like to read anything else I've written, my older bloggings can be found at www.myspace.com/sociomike Or, you could ask me for poetry, thesis writing, memoir stuff, whatever.
I'm going to try to keep the habit of writing at least 2 blogs a week regardless of how busy I am with school. They take me out of academic stress for a little while....and whether they locate me in other realms of my social life or put my schoolin' in broader perspective, they make me feel like I'm in touch with other people. Intimacy has been sorely lacking from my everyday routine.
Thoughts on blogging and such, friends?
-Mike
2 comments:
Where did all the commenters go?
I have read all your blogs, so it doesn't really matter where you post them as long as I see them.
Have you abandoned the book entirely at this point?
Hah, no....not abandoned, but definitely delayed.
I think about it everyday.
Post a Comment